Sunday, April 5, 2009

rejected

i experienced the lowest form of rejection today....
rejection over the internet.....
i'd never been de-friended by anyone, but _________ had secretly de-friended me without my knowing. (yes i know..why would they tell me)
i wasn't good friends with this person or anything, but i didn't think it was enough to DE-friend me!
i felt...pretty rejected.. T_T
here is a play by play of how this ish went down.



"hmm....I wonder how _________ is doing.."





"huh?? why isn't her name showing up??"





"no way...did shee????..." (meanwhile i was trying to click on her name, but it would not go through)




"damn..."



its funny because i've been deleting a LOT of people off my friends list, hoping they wouldn't notice. If you are reading this and i have defriended you...IM SORRY!! I only did it because either a) we really don't talk, or havent in at least a year ....or b) I really don't know who you are...
please don't take it personally, but if you do feel butt hurt, i now know how you feel!!
It is NOT a good feeling. -_-

sorry again.

fin.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog with sincere feelings involved. Be confident of yourself and all will go fine! Take care!

    For more info on soccer, pls visit http://aptconnections.blogspot.com/

    For more links to technology, pls visit www.yasthirah.com

    HAPPY BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah oh my i love it...the pictures and the captions are absolutely perfect. i can really sense and imagine what you went through in that moment. this is really really good stuff, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pics for this post and your previous post about your hurting knee are the same haha! i guess that's how you look when your in pain, physical or emotional.

    ReplyDelete